At Fischer Heat and Air, our ultimate goal for over 35 years is to serve you. Our professional, experienced team will work their hardest to make you satisfied. We provide punctual service, high quality work, and prompt project completion.We provide the highest quality equipment in order to provide the best energy efficiency and cost savings possible.
- Save Energy
- Save Money
- Experience a Higher Level of Comfort
Heating and cooling systems can be complicated, but it’s our job to make it simple. Please call us when looking for a new furnace, air conditioner, or the new ductless heat pump technology. We will give you the best possible service.
115 N Dixieland Rd Ste 22 Rogers, AR 72756-3254
Sometimes HVAC equipment stops working, but our experienced technicians will be there to diagnose the problem and get your equipment up and running again as soon as possible. Give us a call and we will help you decide if it’s a simple repair or if it’s time to consider a new heat pump, furnace or air conditioner.
Regular maintenance of your home heating and cooling system not only allows the equipment to operate at peak performance, you’ll also extend the life of your equipment and stay on top of your families safety. Most HVAC manufacturers recommend cleaning and inspection annually. Neglected systems are more likely to face problems, if it has been more than a year since your last service, let us give your systems a tune up!
When you install your new heat pump, furnace or air conditioner you want to make sure it’s installed by a true professional. We’ll make sure the equipment you choose is sized properly and installed properly. We want to make sure you are truly satisfied!
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air conditioning Service
- Emergency repair
- Heating service or repair
- Air purifiers
- Air Ducts & Filters
Choosing a Contractor
Helpful Tips for Choosing a Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor
- If you already know a reputable heating and air contractor, that’s a great place to start. Ask friends and family for recommendations.
- Make sure your HVAC contractor has the licenses and certifications required by your local area.
- Choose an HVAC contractor that is insured
- Check for customer complaints and ratings. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a great place to start looking. Ask for references of past clients for more information.
- Choose an HVAC contractor that is willing to give you a consultation and estimate on site.
- Verify that the HVAC contractor will provide you with details of the service in writing.